|Chennai||Rs. 24020.00 (-0.17%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 25020.00 (0.28%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 24450.00 (0%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 24600.00 (-0.32%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 24050.00 (0%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 24160.00 (-0.17%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 24030.00 (-0.12%)|
Following is a list of events in Pakistan as well as news stories and press reports which may influence financial markets.
(Reuters News welcomes your feedback and for any queries please contact Michael Georgy in Islamabad editorial on +92-51-281-0017 or via email email@example.com or on Reuters messaging firstname.lastname@example.org)
* In the currency market, the Pakistani rupee ended steady at 97.68/97.74 against the dollar, compared to Thursday's close of 97.68/97.74.
* The Karachi Stock Exchange's (KSE) benchmark 100-share index ended 0.30 percent, or 51.37 points, lower at 17,004.99.
* The Dow Jones industrial average was down 14.05 points, or 0.10 percent, at 13,881.93. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 2.78 points, or 0.18 percent, at 1,500.18. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 4.59 points, or 0.15 percent, at 3,154.30.
* Brent crude edged up 8 cents to $113.56 a barrel by 0238 GMT, while U.S. crude rose 19 cents to $96.63.
* Spot gold inched up 0.3 percent to $1,659.51 an ounce by 0320 GMT, after four consecutive sessions of losses. It fell to $1,651.93 on Monday, its lowest since Jan. 9. U.S. gold was up 0.4 percent to $1,658.90.
* To see announcements of the Pakistan central bank's regular open market operations, please click on. FOR A SPEED GUIDE ON PAKISTAN, CLICK ON
FOR PAKISTAN ECONOMIC INDICATORS, CLICK ON
FOR PAKISTAN OPEN MARKET CURRENCY RATES, CLICK ON
FOR PAKISTAN COTTON RATES, SEE
FOR PAKISTAN PORT ACTIVITY, CLICK ON
FOR KEY GLOBAL ECONOMIC NEWS, SEE
FOR AN OUTLOOK OF ASIAN STOCK TRADING, CLICK ON
TOP NEWS ON ASIAN COMPANIES
FOR ECONOMIC FX RELATED NEWS, HIT
FOR WHAT INVESTORS ARE SAYING ABOUT DEALS
STOCKS - BUY OR SELL?
IN THE NEWS REUTERS PAKISTAN (Click on )
* Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Shaukat Aziz Joins Mozido Board