What can be Insured
This insurance policy can be used for any light motor vehicle used
for social or domestic purposes as well as business and pleasure
of the insured.
The insurance policy is essential for the owners of the motor vehicle,
individual or corporate parties as well as the financiers who might
have an insurable interest in the vehicle.
This insurance policy protects the motor vehicle from loss or damage
- By fire, lightning, self-ignition, explosion, burglary, housebreaking
- Riot or strike.
- Flood, earthquake, cyclone or inundation.
- Transit by road, air, elevators or lifts.
- Liability for third party's injury or death, third party property
and towards the paid driver too.
Loss or damage to electrical/ electronic accessories, personal
accident cover for the driver and passengers is also available after
paying additional premium.
This insurance policy will grant
- Amount spent on repairs/ replacement based on actuals, sum
insured and depreciation.
- Garaging and towing charges below Rs.1,000/-
- Damage to tyres (where vehicle is also damaged) up to
50 percent of the replacement cost.
- Market value or sum insured, whichever is less in case of total
- Unlimited liability towards death or bodily injury towards third
- Unlimited liability towards death or bodily injury towards
any person present inside the vehicle, provided they are not employees
of the insured nor are being carried for a fee or reward.
- Liability towards the paid driver as per the Workmen's Compensation
- Costs and expenses incurred with the firm's written consent.
- In case of death of the insured/ any person entitled to indemnity
or a liability incurred under the policy, his representative will
be indemnified as in the case of the insured, if he observes the
same conditions as the insured himself.
This insurance policy will never pay any claims arising from
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical
and electrical breakdown, failure or breakage.
- When vehicle is used outside the geographical area; when used
contrary to limitation as to use driven by a person other than
the driver stated in driver%u2019s clause.
- War or nuclear perils and drunken driving.