Nov 23 (Reuters) - Indian soft commodities fell in another
session of relatively low activity on Wednesday, as trading
continued to be affected by the Indian government's announcement
this month to withdraw larger-denomination banknotes.
* December soyoil futures fell marginally to 687.85
rupees ($10.02) per 10 kg at 1211 GMT, tracking soyoil contracts
in overseas markets.
* The December soybean contract on the National
Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) fell about 0.81 percent
to 3,088 rupees per 100 kg.
* The December rapeseed contract fell 0.6 percent to
4,642 rupees per 100 kg.
* The December sugar contract was down 0.1 percent
at 3,450 rupees per 100 kg, trading at a significant discount to
the spot market price of 3,582.50 rupees at 1211 GMT. Sugar has
closed lower over the last three days.
* December corn futures were largely flat at 1,401
rupees per 100 kg
* The December wheat contract fell 0.8 percent to
2,027 rupees per 100 kg, a day after hitting the lower circuit
limit for trading.
($1 = 68.6615 Indian rupees)
(Reporting by Sudarshan Varadhan in New Delhi; Editing by Sunil