|Chennai||Rs. 24970.00 (-0.44%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 25970.00 (0%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 25350.00 (-0.59%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 25440.00 (-0.04%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 24900.00 (-0.8%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 25200.00 (0%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 25080.00 (0.12%)|
April 18 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS WATCH
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange 0.01 percent lower and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan down 0.25 percent.
* Asian shares inched lower on Thursday, taking their cues from an overnight drop in U.S. and European equities on renewed concerns about global growth, which also weighed on commodities.
* U.S. stocks fell in a broad market selloff Wednesday, led by a sharp drop in Apple shares on worries about slowing demand for its products and weaker-than-expected results from Bank of America that battered the financial sector.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* India March trade data.
* India's apex court to resume hearing pleas in telecoms case.
* India cabinet meets.
* India court to hold interim hearing on Sterlite copper plant closure.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH For additional press items double click NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
India's TCS seen outpacing sector after profit spurt - Reuters
India says current account deficit could be halved in 1-2 yrs - Reuters
India's Strides Arcolab unit, Pfenex in biosimilars JV - Reuters
GMR Airports to sell shares in public offer to raise 20 bn rupees, help PEs exit - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/hyv47t)
Pipavav Defence in talks with France's DCNS for tie-up - PTI in Mint (http://link.reuters.com/jyv47t)
Satyam minority shareholders object to share swap ratio - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/kyv47t)
Jet-Etihad deal might be finalised in a month - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/myv47t)
India's Tata Tele to give up some airwaves to save surcharges - Reuters
Indian power utilities' coal imports seen up 56 pct y/y in 2013/14-power secretary - Reuters
CIL to supply entire contracted quantity of coal to power companies without FSA - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/nyv47t)
Hindustan Zinc Limited to raise output by 20 pct over next three years - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/pyv47t)
Ajay Piramal plans to build 150 bn rupees financial services business - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/caw47t)
Fresenius plans to delist 7 months after OFS - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/qyv47t)
HC asks tax department to relook Nokia case - Indian Express (http://link.reuters.com/ryv47t)
(Compiled By Manoj Rawal)