Jan 3 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange fall 1.1
percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index
is down 1.3 percent.
* Asian share markets were under water on Friday after a sudden
reversal in some very popular, and thus crowded, trades sparked
a bout of global risk aversion.
* U.S. stocks fell on their first day of trading in 2014 as
investors booked profits in the wake of the S&P 500's best
yearly advance since 1997, with many of last year's strongest
performers down on the day.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to hold press conference
at 1100 India Time.
* India Services PMI data at 1030 India Time.
* India's forex reserves data.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
For additional press items double click
NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not
vouch for their accuracy.
GMR project in Maldives may be revived, hints Maldivian Prez
- Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/cem75v)
Voda in talks to buy Tatas out of Teleservices - Economic
Tata Motors Dec sales down 42 pct -
TVS Motor December sales rise 2 pct -
Hero Motocorp Dec sales down 3 pct -
State Bank of India board approves allotment of 20 bln
rupees of tier-2 bonds
AgustaWestland welcomes India chopper arbitration, warns on
To boost supply, govt relaxes norms for mega power projects
- Business Line (http://link.reuters.com/zam75v)
ONGC strikes it rich in KG Basin, output in FY17 - Financial
(Compiled By Manoj Rawal)