|Chennai||Rs. 25020.00 (0.81%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 25890.00 (0.98%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 25200.00 (-0.2%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 25480.00 (1.03%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 24800.00 (0.61%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 25000.00 (0.81%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 25080.00 (1.09%)|
June 11 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are 0.77 percent down and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 0.83 percent lower.
* Asian shares and the dollar steadied on Tuesday, after Standard & Poor's removed the near-term threat of another credit rating downgrade for the United States, just as data last week pointed to no imminent shift in the Federal Reserve's huge monetary stimulus.
* U.S. stocks ended little changed in weak volume on Monday, pausing after the previous session's strong gains and getting only a brief boost when the United States' credit outlook was revised to stable from negative.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* The Indian rupee will be watched after it hit a record low on Monday, weighed down by broad gains in the dollar and choppy domestic shares.
* India's car industry lobby group will release sales data for May. Domestic volumes are expected to continue to remain subdued on the back of negative consumer sentiment and a slowdown in economic activity. (0500 GMT)
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH For additional press items double click NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
India's opposition in disarray after a top leader quits party posts - Reuters
India ONGC announces Mozambique gas field deal then withdraws statement - Reuters
RIL, IOC, GAIL and ONGC among firms seeking stake in Haldia despite its legal issues - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/kam78t)
India cbank fines Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank for rule violations - Reuters
India's stock fund redemptions hit 8-mth high - Reuters
Aditya Birla Group, CIL said to eye bids for Rio Australia coal mines - Reuters
Oil PSU's switch to satellite net link for pumps to hit Tata Tele, Rcom - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/jam78t)
GMR Infra's Rs 7.47 bln stuck in crisis-hit Cyprus' Eurobank - Financial Express (http://link.reuters.com/ham78t)
Polaris Industries mulls two-wheeler tie-up with Eicher - Financial Express (http://link.reuters.com/gam78t)
(Compliled by Manoj Rawal)