|Chennai||Rs. 25020.00 (0.81%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 25890.00 (0.98%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 25200.00 (-0.2%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 25480.00 (1.03%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 24800.00 (0.61%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 25000.00 (0.81%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 25080.00 (1.09%)|
June 19 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are 0.29 percent down and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 0.45 percent lower.
* Japanese stocks started trade on Wednesday with a spring in their step thanks to a positive lead from Wall Street and a softer yen, but the rest of Asia was restrained as investors waited for clarity on the Federal Reserve's next policy step.
* U.S. stocks advanced for a second straight day on Tuesday as investors bet the Federal Reserve would temper statements which were interpreted to mean a sooner-than-expected winding down of stimulus efforts.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Tata Motors Ltd is hosting a day-long media event at its Pune facility, with Managing Director Karl Slym and Ranjit Yadav, president of its passenger vehicle business.
* GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd unit will hold a discussion on vaccines business in India. (0600 GMT)
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH For additional press items double click NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
NTPC, CIL settle coal quality row - Times of India (http://link.reuters.com/jaf98t)
Indonesian coal prices to reflect in tariff index - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/kaf98t)
PM & FM chart out 8-week revival plan - Financial Express (http://link.reuters.com/maf98t)
Religare Enterprises promoters to pare stake to 49 pct to qualify for banking license - Reuters
IDFC board approved applying for banking license - Reuters
SBI pares debt holding to boost profit - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/naf98t)
DoT probes merger of Unitech companies for breach of rules - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/paf98t)
RBI lines up major banking sector reforms - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/qaf98t)
Loss making HCC seeks an annual pay package of over Rs 100 mln for its chief - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/raf98t)
BSNL, MTNL might get relief on one-time spectrum fee; Govt to take Rs 120 bn hit - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/saf98t) (Compiled by Manoj Rawal)