|Chennai||Rs. 25020.00 (-0.32%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 26110.00 (0.19%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 25850.00 (0%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 25720.00 (-0.66%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 24850.00 (-0.6%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 25200.00 (0%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 25020.00 (-0.2%)|
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are 1.36 percent up and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 1.94 percent higher.
* Asian shares extended gains on Thursday, buoyed by rising global equities overnight on expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will not rush to end its stimulus programme, but investor caution over Chinese markets capped the upside.
* U.S. stocks rallied for a second day on Wednesday, recouping some recent losses on reduced concern that the Federal Reserve will begin to withdraw its stimulus in the near future.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* Expiry of June equity derivative contracts.
* Finance Minister P. Chidambaram will be speaking at an event of National Skill Development Council at 10.20 IST (0450 GMT) at the ministry.
* The Reserve Bank of India will release its half-yearly June-2013 financial stability report.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
For additional press items double click
NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
ONGC Videsh eyes energy assets in US; Oil India close to buying a $200 mln Africa asset - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/muw29t)
India govt to seek telecoms regulator's recommendation on airwaves price
Reliance Power, CERC spar over launch of commercial operations at Sasan project - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/nuw29t)
Essar Ports denied debt refinancing via ECB route - Financial Express (http://link.reuters.com/puw29t)
India's Titan says high interest cost may hurt earnings
US bank to invest $51 mln in Religare for 5 pct stake - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/quw29t)
Government to decide NFL stake sale on Thursday - PTI in Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/ruw29t)
Indraprastha Gas buys 50 pct stake in Central UP Gas for 700 mln rupees - Mint (http://link.reuters.com/suw29t)
French cement maker Vicat may buy Shriram Group cement unit - Times of India (http://link.reuters.com/tuw29t) (Compiled by Manoj Rawal)