May 10 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are 0.09 percent up and the MSCI-Asia Pacific index excluding Japan is 0.68 percent lower.
* Asian shares eased on Friday, taking their cues from global equities which took a breather from recent rallies overnight, but Japanese equities soared to fresh five-year highs as the dollar's break above the symbolic 100 yen level underpinned sentiment.
* The S&P 500 broke a five-day streak of record closing highs on Thursday, ending a fairly volatile session lower as the market's recent momentum faded and Apple's shares declined.
FACTORS TO WATCH
* India's car industry lobby group releases sales data for April. (0500 GMT)
* India's Industrial output data for March, and 2012/13. The industrial output remained almost flat, growing at 0.9 percent in April-February 2013 period, and is likely to remain subdued in March as well. (0530 GMT)
* Earnings of NTPC Ltd, Apollo Tyres Ltd and Reliance Communications Ltd.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH For additional press items double click
India's Jet set to order over 100 planes at airshow-consultancy - Reuters
Indian Hotels Company seeks RBI nod to hive off international operations - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/kyd97t)
Fortis Healthcare plans to raise $100 mln from IFC - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/hyd97t)
CCI to probe Cipla and 4 others for anti-competitive pricing in Himachal Pradesh - PTI in Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/jyd97t)
Foreign chains get leeway on back-end investments - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/dyd97t)
ONGC may lose $10 bln global bids - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/zud97t)
ONGC, Shell may enter into JV to bid for overseas assets - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/byd97t)
RIL to invest $5 bln to reverse KG-D6 gas output fall - Times of India (http://link.reuters.com/cyd97t)
India's Escorts Jan-March net up 61.58 pct - Reuters
Iran courts Indian companies with sweeter oil contracts - Reuters
Wipro gets nod to meet public holding rules by share transfer - Reuters
PTC puts coal mine acquisition plan on back burner - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/fyd97t)
JSW Energy ready for acquisitions - Business Standard (http://link.reuters.com/gyd97t)
Supreme Court upholds Cairn-Vedanta Deal, brings relief to government - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/vud97t)
GVK awards duty-free & retail contracts to Dufry and DFS at Bali airport - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/wud97t)
Air Force invites pvt companies to 100 bln rupee bid for transport aircraft manufacturing - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/xud97t)
Gammon infra gets security clearance for port projects - Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/myd97t)
Rolta to raise $250 mln in Singapore- Economic Times (http://link.reuters.com/nyd97t)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Reporting By Manoj Rawal)