|Chennai||Rs. 27770.00 (-0.14%)|
|Mumbai||Rs. 29200.00 (2.31%)|
|Delhi||Rs. 27900.00 (-0.36%)|
|Kolkata||Rs. 28270.00 (1%)|
|Kerala||Rs. 27050.00 (-0.37%)|
|Bangalore||Rs. 27550.00 (1.66%)|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 27770.00 (-0.14%)|
Feb 18 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media.
* Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners is planning to float Formula One on the Singapore stock exchange in October and is targeting a valuation of more than $10 billion, the Telegraph reported.
* BT is in talks to acquire football rights from sports broadcaster ESPN as the channel explores an exit from the UK, the Financial Times reported.
* Man Group's incoming Chief Executive Emmanuel Roman plans to nearly double the size of the hedge fund firm's executive committee as part of a management shake-up at the company, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
* Senior bankers at Royal Bank of Scotland are in line to share a multi million-pound bonus windfall, in a move that risks stoking another pay row at the bailed-out bank in the wake of the 390 million pounds Libor fine, the Guardian reported.
* UK's Takeover Panel is under pressure to make a potentially decisive intervention in the battle for control of Bumi ahead of Thursday's showdown meeting, the Telegraph Reported.