IMAGEGALLERY

GOLD RATE
Rs. 27200.00
(10 gm)
Glitter Estimator

Get Company Quotes
Hot search: SBI, RIL, L&T, Infosys, ICICI Bank
Quote in alphabetical order:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

'Tax'ing times
Sify Home >> Finance >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Ratan Tatas legacy

On December 28, Ratan Tata steps down as Chairman of the Tata group. What would you rank as his biggest legacy?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 11 | Today’s messages : 0

Posted By: r.k.seethapathi naidu On:31/12/2012
TRUE- a man of reality with real/ethical textures of business weaving!
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward

Posted By: Srinivas On:28/12/2012
While Kings may come & go Kingdoms shall remain, the BRAND TATA shall remain an INDIAN HOUSEHOLD NAME till ALL the Planets revolve around the SUN !

Posted By: Randhir Kumar On:28/12/2012
He, being simple, shows young generation the way of hard working, and also has innovative ideas

Posted By: Ganesh Joshy B On:28/12/2012
"Salutes"

Posted By: y pal On:28/12/2012
Million million salutes to this great man. He has selflessly done great job for this country. Wish he would have have continued some more time as his services are still needed in this country. India as a country is going to loose very much.

Posted By: Anant Athani On:28/12/2012
The greatest contribution of Shri Ratan Tata is the gift of a concept of Peoples Car to the world.

Posted By: nanda kumaran On:27/12/2012
i salute him from the base of my heart. he has really been and is a ``ratan''. i would like to request him to take up social causes and activities. his name will greatly and meaningfully strengthen this area.

one area i would like him to take up is housing. please work to get right to shelter a fundamental right. lack of shelter is behind all the maladies in our society.

for, once you get a job right to food, etc can be addressed to some extent. but a house is beyond the means of a commoner now.

please take this up even if you will have to take on the so-called real estate mafia.

lakh lakh salutes

Posted By: nanda kumaran On:27/12/2012
i salute him from the base of my heart. he has really been and is a ``ratan''. i would like to request him to take up social causes and activities. his name will greatly and meaningfully strengthen this area.

one area i would like him to take up is housing. please work to get right to shelter a fundamental right. lack of shelter is behind all the maladies in our society.

for, once you get a job right to food, etc can be addressed to some extent. but a house is beyond the means of a commoner now.

please take this up even if you will have to take on the so-called real estate mafia.

lakh lakh salutes
1  2