IMAGEGALLERY

GOLD RATE
Rs. 29020.00
(10 gm)
Glitter Estimator

Get Company Quotes
Hot search: SBI, RIL, L&T, Infosys, ICICI Bank
Quote in alphabetical order:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

'Tax'ing times
Sify Home >> Finance >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Share your budget expectations

The Finance Minister will rise in a few days to present his budget. What sops would you like him to offer? What changes would you like him to unveil? Share your views here

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 8 | Today’s messages : 0

Posted By: exciggibe On:23/09/2013
ôèíàíñîâàÿ ñèñòåìà ðîññèè ðåôåðàò
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward

Posted By: freersdredy On:02/05/2013
Hello, i know advertising is not allowed, but i have a question. I would just want to know if anyone knows vedic math and interested to learn more. just doing a research on various platform.

Posted By: freersdredy On:01/05/2013
Hello, i know advertising is not allowed, but i have a question. I would just want to know if anyone knows vedic math and interested to learn more. just doing a research on various platform.

Posted By: guru On:24/02/2013
exemption of conveyance allowance for salaried class to be hiked to Rs.3000 per month.

New scheme to benefit students exempting their mobile recharges and broadband charges from service tax

Specific Medicl allowance exemption Rs. 1500/ per month for each person to tackle diabetic/BP/obesity etc.employees or their family members to be given .
-where employees resort to unjust practice of keeping basic pay less and fixing maximum taxable allowances to include atleat 25% of ther allowances also for PF/Gratuity contribution computations
-Disqualify Sodexo pass scmes if it is extended only for part of the organisation/specific location supressing the eqality concept followed by certain company managements and tax them as perks

Posted By: s.n.hegde On:20/02/2013
Sir, The Physically Handicapped Persons are to get maximum tax exemption in place of rs.50000 which is at present limit. And many employees are forced to to occupy the govt. quarters though they are having their own house. It leads a lot of problems to the PH employees to shift their family from one place to anotherplace. It may kindly be treated as very serious matter to give the justice to the PH employees. On official duties, govt. employees are to submit the food bill which leads malpractice and production of fake bills. And it is very difficult to procure the food bills in all the times also. Taking into consider the and to avoid such haphazard system it is better to introduce the Daily Allowance ant Traveling Allowances.

Posted By: s.n.hegde On:20/02/2013
Sir, The Physically Handicapped Persons are to get maximum tax exemption rs.50000 which is at present limit. And many employees are forced to to occupied the govt. quarters though they are having their own house. It leads a lot of problems to the PH employees to shift their family from one place to anotherplace. It may kindly be treated as very serious matter to give the justice to the PH employees. On official duties, govt. employees are to submit the food bill which leads malpractice and production of fake bills. And it is very difficult to procure the food bills in all the times also. Taking into consider the and to avoid such haphazard system it is better to introduce the Daily Allowance ant Traveling Allowances.

Posted By: Arvind Tripathi On:12/02/2013
I expect a poll-friendly budget with a lot of sops. Since they can't hang anyone in the budget to get votes, Chidu saab might avoid taxing the super-rich even.

Posted By: Unknown On:11/02/2013
Unknown message