New Dehi: Snapdeal today announced the launch of its 'Deals of India Sale' from August 10th up to August 15th, to celebrate the spirit of our country. The sale will offer a selection of products that are uniquely close to Indians.
The company plans to offer attractive discounts of up to 80% across categories like beauty, fashion, sweets, music and literature, artifacts, home decor, sports products, and more. The sale will have ethnic fashion items like silk sarees and lehengas; Indian favourite food items like namkeen, pickles, tea and sweets; beauty products made of traditional ingredients like multani mitti, sandalwood, ashwagandha, shilajit and henna; popular games like archery, kites and hockey, among others.
The sale also encourages products from Indian brands like Khadi, Mufti, Intex, Blue Stone, Safari, Asian Paints, Prestige, Vaadi etc. To highlight and encourage India's rich heritage, Snapdeal has set its focus on providing business to not just small sellers but also weavers selling terracotta diyas, torans and paintings.
Snapdeal Spokesperson said, "With Snapdeal's Deals of India Sale, Snapdeal continues to provide the best shopping experience by making available a wide selection of products at attractive prices. This sale brings together the vibrant colors of our Indian culture and also offers a range of deals across all types of product categories."
The sale boosts of over one lakh products across 20 categories.
The Deals of India sale comes with attractive cash back offers. Additional 20% instant cashback is given to IndusInd Bank cards users, and 10% instant discount to SBI debit card users, and HDFC bank card users. Snapdeal is also offering an additional Rs. 50 discount on top of all the existing offers during this sale. To avail the offer users have to apply promo code SAVE50.
Here are some glimpses from the Deals of India Sale:
• Traditional Silk Sarees: Starting Rs. 399
• Best selling Kurtis and Dress Materials: discount of up to 80%
• Designer ethnic footwear - Rs. 270 - Rs. 699
• Lehengas- discount of up to 82%
• Bikaji Foods Sadabahar Desi Ghee Soan Papdi: Rs. 270
• Bikaji Namkeen: Flat 15% off
• Pickles & tea: Starting Rs. 120
• Amla/Aloe Vera juice: Starting Rs. 179
• Chyawanprash: Starting Rs. 200
• Multani mitti: Starting Rs. 75
• Sandalwood products: Starting Rs. 75
• Ashwagandha products: Starting Rs. 135
• Shilajit: Starting Rs. 245
• Henna: Up to 30% off
• Kajal: Starting Rs. 100
• Sindoor and bindi combos: starting Rs. 100
• Hair Oil: Up to 35% off
• Archery: Starting 899
• Kites: Minimum 40% off
• Hockey sticks: Starting Rs. 249
• Yoga Essentials: Starting Rs. 180
• Brass articles - up to 60% discount
• Marble showpieces - Starting from Rs.199
• Aluminum Kettles - starting at Rs. 99.