Singer Amy Winehouse died after drinking too much alcohol, a second enquiry has confirmed.
Dr Shirley Radcliffe, St Pancras Coroner, recorded a verdict of misadventure, identical to the original examination in October 2011. The hearing also heard the same evidence as in the first probe.
The hearing was told that the singer was more than five times the legal drink-drive limit when she died, having 416mg of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood in her system and the legal limit being 80mg.
Radcliffe said that Winehouse died from "alcohol toxicity," adding that it was a level of alcohol that was commonly associated with fatality, the BBC reported.
She said that Winehouse had voluntarily consumed the alcohol and two empty vodka bottles had been found on the floor beside her bed when her body was discovered.
The move to hold another inquest came after an enquiry found that deputy coroner Suzanne Greenaway, who oversaw the first inquest, lacked the relevant experience.
Other inquests that were conducted by Greenaway have also been reheard.