New Delhi, July 22 (IANS) A stylish little black dress paired with a designer clutch and high heels, makes for a perfect evening wear. Experts say one can wear elegant earrings and embroidered jacket or shrug to add the glamour.
Femalefirst.co.uk shares tips to jazz up your black dress:
1. Statement neck jewellery: Opt for an elegant low-hanging pendant or a single neckpiece, for a sophisticated look. The jewellery definitely adds glamour to your outfit.
2. Chunky earrings: Plain gold or silver, or detailed chandelier earrings will work. Back comb your hair, go for a bun or loosely pin-up a few curls to complete the look.
3. Carry a clutch: A woman should always carry a stylish clutch. Whether you go for a vintage clutch or a purse with an edgy design, it will surely do wonders to your outfit.
4. An elegant blazer: By pairing it with an embroidered jacket, shrug or a blazer you can make your dress perfect for casual events and parties. For daytime, pick jackets or shrugs in brighter shades like yellow and orange while for evening parties go for silver, copper or gold.
To add a little edginess to the outfit, you can also wear a leather jacket with bold shoulder design.
5. A pair of heels: Go for shoes that are comfortable and also look stylish. You can pair your black dress with stilettos, platform heels, designer boots and even flats.
6. A stylish belt: Waist belts do add glamour to your outfit. So jazz up your black dress and wear a silver or gold coloured belt embellished with semi-precious stones. You can also opt for a belt embellished with multi-coloured studs.