Sify News
Web Sify
Follow us on
Give a topic: Filmfare Awards
Sify Home >> Movies >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Will Kandasamy rock?

Vikram-starrer Kandasamy releases in theatres this week after weeks of delays. Will the movie live up to the hype and become the biggest hit of 2009?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 43 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: GK On:25/08/2009
yes....it is fantastic movie with a good moral message.those who cant think will say that it is lousy movie. for me....KANTHASAMY REALLY ROCKS....VIKRAM IS REALLY SUPER....HEY PPL....DUN JUZ CONDEMN AND TRY TO THINK GLOBALLY....
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: amudhan On:24/08/2009
kandasamy will not reach the hit in 2009
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: SA On:24/08/2009
BIGGEST FLOP OF THE YEAR NO GOOD MOVIE CANNOT SEE WITH FAMILY
Posted By: shajahan On:24/08/2009
kanthasamy is graffics is good but story is repeted . but movie may be collect recorrd boxoffice from hit chart
kanthasamy is graffics is good but story is repeted . but movie may be collect recorrd boxoffice from hit chart
Posted By: amru On:23/08/2009
yes of course vikram has acted really well and a movie dat is acceptable as a super hero film.4 sure ll be a great hit........
Posted By: kasi On:23/08/2009
extremely super logic is good...
Posted By: impactor On:23/08/2009
I cant infer what made producer Kalaipuli S Dhanu waste all d money on this “visual distravaganza”.I believe had Shriya Saran been chucked out of the movie storyline & all those songs (more than an hour of them, i presume) removed except for one the Cheyaan with deliver boys sing-song..this movie could have been improvised to an extent never seen before in Tamil cinema.of course the cinematography is highly commendable.but why all this masala just to show a significant social issue??? I seriously feel it’s high time Tamil Cinema shud get over this masala cacoethes, and focus on the script and editing.i know for a fact that most talkies in town are overbooked,but isnt this torture for the tamil ‘makkal’ especially shriya in all those horrendous,loathful song sequences & attire.I had Vikram in high regard,even before Anniyan.and cant really comprehend at least, why he couldnt put an end to the masala overdose and stick to the core point of the film.
1  2  3  4  5 
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest News
Former Va. governor's corruption case go
Yo Yo Honey Singh to set out on eight-ci
Venezuela rails against portrayal in US
Family: Joan Rivers on life support
Family: Joan Rivers on life support
Priyanka Chopra calls on Gadkari in Delh
More  

Most-viewed on Sify Movies