>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 570 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Sreeram On:03/07/2008
Simply superb-8th wonder!
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Enter your Namegsugumar On:02/07/2008
seen twice.Flecher, Bush,Karate Japanese,12th cent vaishnavite,Naidu,Krishnaveni paatty,dalit,scientist,punjabi. excellance in this order. Kamal is really invisible in most of the roles. His per formance is again unparellel and unbeatable. His work behind the camera is also commendable. well done Kamal. Emulate yourself in your next project because nobody else can. Let us salute the real talent .
Posted By: harish On:02/07/2008
Due to many bad reviews abt d movie,i wasn't interested watch,but today i watched with my friends,& was dumbstruck,it was a fantastic movie,very different from other indian movies.i loved d movie.I'm cursing d ppl who had writen bad reviews abt this wonderful movie
Posted By: harish On:02/07/2008
Due to many bad reviews abt d movie,i wasn't interested watch,but today i watched with my friends,& was dumbstruck,it was a fantastic movie,very different from other indian movies.i loved d movie.I'm cursing d ppl who had writen bad reviews abt this wonderful movie
Posted By: Jayasakthivel On:01/07/2008
Dasavatharam vs Sivaji - by the end of 2 weeks In less than a week of trade analysis that presented a totally different picture – of Dasavatharam's collections struggling to reach the earlier released Sivaji's in the overseas market – this week reports suggest that Dasavatharam has outperformed Sivaji by a whopping $ 7,947,960.By the end of second week in the international market (excluding USA), Dasavatharam had made $11,653,212 as opposed to Sivaji that raked in $3,705,252 during the same duration. Kamal's 10-act was placed at 11th position at the worldwide box-office rating. Reports from USA have also been very encouraging, putting the movie as one of the top grossing South Indian movie ever.Third weekend results are awaited.Distributors who hold the overseas rights are evidently kicked about the results and are excited about the future prospects that look optimistic too. Courtesy :www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news-1/jun-08-04/dasavatharam-sivaji-30-06-08.html
Posted By: Jayasakthivel On:01/07/2008
Dasavatharam vs Sivaji - by the end of 2 weeks In less than a week of trade analysis that presented a totally different picture – of Dasavatharam's collections struggling to reach the earlier released Sivaji's in the overseas market – this week reports suggest that Dasavatharam has outperformed Sivaji by a whopping $ 7,947,960.By the end of second week in the international market (excluding USA), Dasavatharam had made $11,653,212 as opposed to Sivaji that raked in $3,705,252 during the same duration. Kamal's 10-act was placed at 11th position at the worldwide box-office rating. Reports from USA have also been very encouraging, putting the movie as one of the top grossing South Indian movie ever.Third weekend results are awaited.Distributors who hold the overseas rights are evidently kicked about the results and are excited about the future prospects that look optimistic too.
Posted By: M.venkatesh On:30/06/2008
kamal hasan action is very very well
Posted By: mani On:29/06/2008
"ITS A SUPERB MOVIE.It takes us both to the ancient and the modern world.It has a very good story,an unusual one to be honest.Kamal can only do a movie like this and he is awesome in this movie.Hats off to him.I suggest everyone to watch this movie.Don't miss it.
Posted By: srignram On:28/06/2008
economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3173741.cms

"Without Kamal Haasan, it would have taken ten years,” says Ravichandran quite candidly. He says it took the actor eight hours of make-up time to get ready for each of the ten avtaars. “All this was for just shooting spread out over half hour. "
“Ravichandran, who himself is a huge fan of Haasan

In the recent past, most big-budget films have adopted a revenue model where the investments are typically recovered before the release of the film. That has been with the case of most of the films in Bollywood and for recent Tamil films like Sivaji - The Boss

Interestingly, the multitude of prints has translated into an impressive collections as well. The producer says that a state like Kerala grossed Rs 2 crore in the first week. “To date, the film has generated revenues worth Rs 100 crore and it has the potential to bring in as much as $100 million (over Rs 400 crore),” he claims.
Posted By: Subba Rao On:28/06/2008
Kamala Hasan is the Best Real actor who has real passion to prove the acting ability of indian screen.His acting skills can be seen in this film with 10 diffeerent characters with different body langguages built in every character..Technically also film is good.Everyone must watch this film as every part of the film is packed with Kamal's fantastic action talent and technical skills and beleive it is possible only for him to perform like this.Indians must feel proud to have this kind of versatalite actor .
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest News
Hall of Famer Jim Brown sues over '64 ti
Raj Kundra draws ire of Salman fans
'Sinister Six' spinoff to come next for
Filmmaker Michael Moore's divorce is fin
Man gets 10 years to life in death of Ve
Shemar Moore to return to 'Young and Res
More  

Most-viewed on Sify Movies
Lara & Mahesh's Goan wedding
Fashion Police targets Kollywood
The hottest lips in Bollywood!
Celebrating sexy siren Namitha
Britney Spears' hottest videos!
More 
Top Videos
MEA gives schedule of Indian leaders' meeting with foreign counterparts 
Family of deceased security personnel demands death penalty for Sabyasachi Panda 
Security personnel kill Maoist, recover arms in Jharkhand 
Mohanlalganj victim's family protests demanding CBI probe 
Paris Hilton 'can't trust any man' after sex tape leak 
More