Review Dasavatharam

Watched Dasavatharam? Write your review of the movie

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 570 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: nesboy On:28/06/2008
SUPERB MOVIE ESPECIALLY HE SCENES AT AMERICA I THINK NEVER A MOVIE WIF SUCH A CHASING MOVIE SUPERB SCENES 10 SUPERB CHARACTERS EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINION BUT TIZ MOVIE HAS BRING TAMIL CINEMA TO ANOTHER LEVEL TSUNAMI SCENES ALL R SUPERB SONGS ALL R OKIE AND SUIT FOR THE SCENES AND NO MATTTER WHO TALKS THE MOVIE EDI BEEN DECLARED A BLOCKBUSTER SO MY ADVICE EVERYONE JUZ GO N WATCH THE MOVIE
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Sashi Raj On:27/06/2008
Dasavatharam is undoubtedly the “Movie of the Millennium”. The one and only great universal hero Dr.Kamal has proved once again that he’s the greatest actor of all times in India. This is an excellent movie which is technically superb and can be rated on par with a good Hollywood movie.Infact this is an important milestone for the Indian Film Industry after Nayagan and Indian.Kamal Haasan deserves to be conferred the Oscar Award without any hesitation whatsoever for his outstanding performance in the 10 different roles. No other actor in India including Sivaji and Amitabh could even dream of performing these 10 different roles with this kind of perfection and differentiation between each of one them. All I would like to say to those who have criticized this movie is that don’t say something just because you want to say it and don’t expose your ignorance about acting and films to others by saying something bad about this movie.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Renjini On:26/06/2008
Movie has a minimal effect of film. It is full of graghics and special effects. As an actor Kamalhaasan is superb in its 10 roles. Some characters seems like added to balance the ten numbers. The introduction character is just superb. Chris Fletcher, japanese character, old lady were outstanding. Chris Fletcher just looked like a foreigner in all aspects. It is unbeleivable that himesh reshammiya has given music for the introduction song and the devotional song. In short it is watchable but not that expected.
Posted By: Shankar Dharma On:26/06/2008
I want say one thing to our tamil people, pl. go and have look movie in theatre not in vcd
you will enjoy the scene frame by frame.
and prouldly you can say none other than kamal. I am in Dubai, already i had seen 3 times, still i want see the film.
Posted By: sudeesh On:26/06/2008
Dasavatharam rocks ! After 2 weeks the overseas total is an astounding 11.6M USD. In comparison, Sivaji - The Boss fades into oblivion as it had collected just 3M USD at the end of 5 weeks.

Source: Box office Mojo
Posted By: Bharath On:25/06/2008
Saw the movie yesterday with less expectations after reading the mixed reviews.
I must say the film, though an entertaining one, is sub-par by Kamal's standards. I dont see a need for half of the Kamals in the movie. Of all Kamals I liked Naidu the best. I am not sure why Kamal handled a bio-weapon search story with comedy and expected to get away with it. Also, I still didnt get the "Chaos Theory" between a Vishnu statue thrown in the sea and 2004 Tsunami. Anyone??

All the co-artists are wasted and none of them stay with you after the movie is over. This is exactly the opposite of Kamal movies in general. (I still remember Vadivelu's character in Devar Magan though he comes in only 2 or 3 scenes)
At best, its a masala movie but one that's going to be too costly for the producer (who i believe also distributed the movie).
Posted By: Vijayalakshmi On:25/06/2008
Film is good. I do not know whether there is really a virus like this. If anyone knows, kindly send your review.
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: S Sruthi On:25/06/2008
Movie is very nice. I am studying in VIII Std and my sister is in III Std. We both enjoyed the film. Story is easily understandable to both.

We love watching it again.
Posted By: Rishi On:25/06/2008
This film shouldn’t be done in Tamil /Indian languages. If the same is done by a Hollywood hero in English everyone would have said it was a gr8 work. Basically Indians does not like Indian’s growth. There are many puns in the story. He has taken a very delicate problem, and has given a great criticism on the society. Great job Kamal Ji. If we think wide, there are many meaning for each and every scene. Speaking of Makeup and tsunami, yes I do agree it doesn’t fulfill, but still we are in India spending rupees not euro or pounds. Whatever we see in this film is really new to Indian cinema. And it was a worth try. PLEASE ENCOURAGE THE HARDWORKERS THAT THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE UP THEIR TRIES. Dear Reviewers, Please think twice, if you could at least make such great attempt just 2%. No right. Then just stop criticizing legends.
Posted By: Ajay On:25/06/2008
I am north Indian i hardly watch some tamil movie (lot of Kamalji's movie). This movie is really good ..Why are you people giving such a bad review about some good movies. I do see that you have mentioned that the the film registered 95 to 100, then what is need of putting the BO verdict: Above Average. This seems like you dont like the actor, if you are giving review or any news please be natural. DO ENCOURAGE SOME NEW IDEAS DONT SOPIL THE INDIAN CINEMA BY SUCH FALSE COMMENTS.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest News
Lockout looms as Met contracts set to ex
Salman Khan to endorse pipe maker Astral
Sonam, Fawad to make 'Entertainment Ke L
Meet the 40-yr-old woman who conquered K
'Christ the Lord' slated for 2016 Easter
Amitabh Bachchan opens up to Vijay Amrit
More  

Most-viewed on Sify Movies
Lara & Mahesh's Goan wedding
Fashion Police targets Kollywood
The hottest lips in Bollywood!
Celebrating sexy siren Namitha
Britney Spears' hottest videos!
More 
Top Videos
BJP President Amit Shah meets Rajasthan MPs 
Security forces seize arms and ammunition from militant hideout in Kashmir 
UPSC Protest: Police detain protesters, 3 metro stations likely to be shut 
Political leaders on UPSC language row detain protesters, 3 metro stations likely to be shut 
Constable shoots wife dead, attempts suicide in Chandigarh 
More