Sify News
Web Sify
Follow us on
Give a topic: Filmfare Awards
Sify Home >> Movies >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Your tributes for the King of Romance

Yash Chopra, the man behind Bollywood's dramatic onscreen romances, breathed his last today. He leaves behind a legacy of films that have put the Hindi film industry on the map.

How do you want to remember him? Is it by playing evergreen songs from his movies? Watching a marathon of his movies such as Chandni and Kaala Pathar?

Pay your last respects to the man who gave us unforgettable classics, right here.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 94 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: dr prasanna On:22/10/2012
dear yashji,in fond remberance,that u gave us different sagas of eternal love.ur movies in built with passion and burning desire to come up in our life.movies suchas deewar,trisul,infiltrates energy of to get started in life .thank u yashji. we will rember u foreever.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: KISHOLOY ROY On:22/10/2012
With the sad demise of Yash Chopra, it can be safely assumed that modern Hindi cinema has lost one of its biggest and most reverent architects. It is a huge huge loss for Indian cinema. More than being called the King of Romance, Yash ji was undoubtedly the King of Trendsetters as he has lots of firsts to his credit.
Posted By: Aroo On:22/10/2012
Yash ji proved once again that Director is the real artist and craftsman in the film who can waeve magic from seemingly simple love stories and bring out the real talent of the actors and other supporting people. Rmance was never what it was with Yash Ji, a refined and repectable human emotion and not the vulgar display of lust that it is displayed in many other Indian and English movies. Alas we will get to see that only once more in his new creation. RIP Yash Ji. And yes one hopes his talented son Ravi picks up the threads and continue from where the great Romantic left.
Posted By: arati shetty On:22/10/2012
We lost one of the best Director. today. We really miss him terribly.
Posted By: Amit Verma On:22/10/2012
I'm just aghast to hear the sudden demise of Yashji.I've no word to express my feelings.My n my family members sinciere tribute to him n deep condolence to his family members.May his soul rest in peace.I salute this man who courageously put forth the romantic movies in classic ways.Yashji you'll ever be in my heart n being remembered as the King Of Romance.
Posted By: bONEY On:22/10/2012
Sir, may your soul rest in peace.
BUT LOOK AT INDIAN HOSPITALS , THEY NEVER BELIEVE IN SAVING LIFE OF PATIENTS.
EARLIER DARA SINGH JI AND NOW YASHI JI.
Posted By: shashank gujar On:22/10/2012
RIP, Sir we will miss you. My heartfelt condolences to your family. May god give strenght to your family.
Posted By: Athiq On:22/10/2012
no one can replace ur love... u showed u thought n brought to indian cinema........ n proud u to be INDIAN YASH JI... REST IN PEACE
Posted By: rohit On:22/10/2012
Bye King of Romance. Thanks to tell us the power of love. Rest in peace.
Posted By: JOY MANDAL On:22/10/2012
sad for us and for our country as one one of the countries veteran filmmaker passed away.....we will miss him remember him through his flims....
R.I.P MR YASH CHOPRA .....KING OF ROMANCE.....
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest News
Vh1 Supersonic 2014 starts with high mus
Amitabh Bachchan conferred ANR award
Response to 'Irudhi' teaser has exceeded
'PK' witnessing unprecedented growth tra
Taapse performs Krav Maga in 'Vai Raja V
'Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb
More  

Most-viewed on Sify Movies
Lara & Mahesh's Goan wedding
Fashion Police targets Kollywood
The hottest lips in Bollywood!
Celebrating sexy siren Namitha
Britney Spears' hottest videos!
More 
Top Videos
Stone pelted at Kejriwal at a public rally in Deoli, AAP leader unhurt  
PDP seeks assurance from BJP over Article 370 and AFSPA, RSS says matter to be decided by central leadership 
Restoration work of first astro turf in Kashmir nears completion 
Assam attack: Hundreds of people stranded in relief camps after attack leaves at least 80 dead  
Assam violence: BJP lashes out at State Govt, calls its approach towards terror 'callous' and 'insensitive'  
More