Prakash Raj: Kollywood should be more organised

Last Updated: Thu, Nov 23, 2017 15:12 hrs
Prakash Raj

Speaking to the media at Madurai airport, Prakash Raj said that everything in the industry should be done legally in an organised manner. The actor opened about the irregularities in the industry and made a request to fellow actors, producers, and general audiences.

“We should not accept black money, filmmaking budget should be controlled. Only 10% of the actors are getting massive remuneration and the remaining 90% films are made by small producers. Actors get money for their work and move on but this is the sad situation of the producers (hinting Ashok Kumar’s suicide). The general public should also understand supporting piracy will affect producers”.

Prakash Raj also requested Government’s interference on this issue.

More from Sify: