-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about on Monday:
1. THE BIGGEST THREAT FROM THE SUPERSTORM
The water unleashed by a tidal surge amped up by a full moon would threaten the most lives and cause heavy property damage.
2. WHERE SANDY HAS BEEN MOST FATAL
The storm-related toll across the Caribbean has reached at least 65, with 51 deaths in Haiti.
3. AMERICAN VOTERS SEE BEYOND THE HYPE ON THE ECONOMY
An AP look at the mood of the nation finds Republicans who don't buy Romney's portrayal of Obama as a one-man wrecking crew, and Democrats who don't see the president as a savior on jobs.
4. YES, THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE IS TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT
But even as Romney gains in Florida and Virginia, he appears to have a narrower state-by-state path than Obama to winning the electoral vote.
5. U.S. HEALTH INSURERS' BIG DILEMMA ON OBAMACARE
Sure, the industry hates much of the new law. But UnitedHealth Group, BlueCross Blue Shield and others stand to rake in billions from new customers.
6. SHOWDOWN LOOMING AT UN OVER PALESTIAN STATE
President Mahmoud Abbas is moving forward on seeking upgraded status, despite U.S. and Israeli threats of sharp retaliation.
7. LOOK WHO SEEMS TO BE BEST AT KNOWING HOW TO UNPLUG
It just might be tech-industry folks, who take long, unwired vacations and aren't shy about setting "away" messages.
8. WHERE BASEBALL TALENT FLOWS LIKE OIL
Venezuela placed a record nine players in the Giants-Tigers World Series.
9. NOKIA HOPES WINDOWS PHONE 8 IS A GAME CHANGER
Is Microsoft's new software going to get the one-time top seller back in the race against Apple and Google?
10. AN UNLIKELY WINNER AT THE MOVIE BOX OFFICE
"Argo," Ben Affleck's thriller about the Iran hostage crisis, takes first place after three weeks in U.S. theaters.