1. THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT: Superdome power outage leaves NFL's showcase game in the dark for more than a half hour.
2. BEYONCE: Came out reunited with Destiny's Child band mates in an electrifying performance.
3. PLAY OF THE GAME: Baltimore's Jacoby Jones returned a kick 108 yards for an NFL postseason record.
4. BEST ADS: Godaddy.com's extended kiss and Coke's desert chase were among the commercials that caused a stir.
5. BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER: Baltimore coach John Harbaugh on meeting his brother Jim, the 49ers coach, at the end of the game: "I told him I loved him. He said congratulations."
Eds: Updates top item.