Web Sify
Follow us on
Mail
Print

Eight die in Moscow building fire

Source : IANS
Last Updated: Sat, Jan 26, 2013 14:30 hrs

Moscow, Jan 26 (IANS) Eight people were killed when a building in Moscow caught fire Saturday, Xinhua reported.

According to police, the casualties were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.

"Updated reports indicate that the fire has killed eight people," reported Interfax news agency citing police.

One more victim was rushed to a hospital by helicopter, it added.


More from Sify:
blog comments powered by Disqus
most popular on facebook
talking point on sify news