Web Sify
Follow us on
Mail
Print

Sharon Osbourne bans candles from home

Source : IANS
Last Updated: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 10:00 hrs

Los Angeles, Feb 12 (IANS) Reality TV star Sharon Osbourne has banned all candles from her home after her house went up in flames.

In January, she and husband Ozzy went to sleep with candles burning and the accident took place.

Sharon told tmz.com: "No more candles. Only in church!"

Before the fire brigade came, the couple made an initial attempt to extinguish the blaze themselves, leaving Ozzy injured.

Sharon, 60, said she only knew what was happening when their dogs started barking.

"My eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark. I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room, the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding," she said.




More from Sify:
blog comments powered by Disqus
most popular on facebook
talking point on sify news