Based on the reviews of millions of travellers, travel site TripAdvisor has voted Rabbit Beach in Lampedusa, Italy, as the world's best beach.
It's crystal clear water, white sand and a "unique setting", makes it the ultimate beach destination.
The second place in the top 25 list goes to Grace Bay at Providenciales, Turks.
Australia's Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays took the number three spot and was described as a "piece of heaven" for its pristine condition.
The Top 25 best beaches in the world are as follows:
1. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales
3. Whitehaven Beach, Airlie Beach, Australia
4. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
5. Flamenco Beach (Playa Flamenco), Culebra, Puerto Rico
6. Playa de las Catedrales, Ribadeo, Spain
7. Lopes Mendes Beach, Ilha Grande, Brazil
8. Horseshoe Bay Beach, Southampton Parish, Bermuda
9. Eagle Beach, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba
10.Rhossili Bay, Swansea, United Kingdom
11. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
12. Playa de ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
13. Chesterman Beach, Tofino, British Columbia
14. Playa del Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
15. Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Hawaii
16. Siesta Key Public Beach, Sarasota, Florida
17. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
18. Gulf Islands National Seashore
19. Turquoise Bay Exmouth
20. Fort De Soto Park
Tierra Verde, Florida
21. Akumal Beach, Akumal, Mexico
22. The Baths, Virgin Gorda
23. Seven Mile Beach, George Town, Grand Cayman
24. White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
25. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, United Kingdom ANI)