Arrested Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal is suspected to be involved in a number of lethal bombings and terror strikes of which the most prominent are:
* Nov 23, 2007: Six consecutive blasts in Uttar Pradesh. More than 15 people killed.
* May 13, 2008: A series of nine synchronised bombs explode in Jaipur within a span of 15 minutes. Sixty people killed and over 200 injured.
* July 25: A series of nine bombs explode in Bangalore. Two people killed and 20 injured.
* July 26: Ahmedabad rocked by 21 bomb blasts within a span of 70 minutes. Fiftysix people killed and over 200 injured.
* Sep 13: A series of five bomb blasts rock Delhi, killing 30 people and injuring over 100.
* Feb 13, 2010: A bomb explodes at the German Bakery in Pune, killing 17 people and injuring over 60.
* Sep 19: Two gunmen on a bike fire at Taiwanese tourists near Delhi's Jama Masjid injuring two people. A few hours later a car parked around 150 metres from the firing spot catches fire due to the impact of a minor blast.
* Dec 7: A bomb blast in Uttar Pradesh's Varanasi city kills a minor girl and injures over 30 people.
* July 13, 2011: A series of three coordinated bomb explosions in Mumbai kill 26 people. Over 136 people injured.
* Feb 21, 2013: Two bomb blasts at Dilkushnagar in Hyderabad kill 17 people and injure over 100.
* July 7: A series of 10 bombs explode in and around Mahabodhi Temple complex in Bodh Gaya in Bihar, injuring five people.