An actress who appeared in the anti-Muslim film made by an American citizen which is blamed for sparking violence in the Middle East, has lost another legal bid to have the trailer taken down from video sharing website YouTube.
A federal judge in Los Angeles denied a motion for injunction on Friday by Cindy Lee Garcia. It wasn't immediately known whether Garcia's attorneys would file an appeal, reports CBS News.
Earlier in September, Garcia had lost a similar legal challenge in state court when a judge rejected her lawsuit.
The film- Innocence of Muslims - which depicts the Prophet Mohammad as a religious fraud and a womanizer, enraged Muslims and ignited violence across the Muslim world, killing dozens.
Garcia said she was duped by the man behind the film, Mark Bassely Youssef and the script she saw referenced neither Muslims nor Prophet Mohammad. She also said her voice had been dubbed over after filming. (ANI)