What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Raw Rice - 1 cup, washed, drained
Milk - 3 cups
Ghee - 4 tsp
Sugar - 1 cup
Unsweetened Khoya - 1/2 cup
Cashewnuts - few
Cardamom Powder - a pinch
1. Boil the milk in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the rice and mix well.
3. Bring to a boil again.
4. Add sugar, khoya and mix well.
5. Simmer for a few minutes and add cardamom powder.
6. Stir to mix well and remove.
7. Heat ghee in a pan.
8. Fry the cashews and raisins lightly.
9. Add to the kheer.
10. Serve hot or at room temperature.