What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Chicken Breast - 1, boneless, skinless
Asparagus Spears - 125 gms, ends trimmed, cut into 2 inch pieces
Lettuce Leaves - 2, rinsed, torn
Cold Water - 2 cups
Oil - 1 tblsp
For the dressing:
Soy Sauce - 1 tbslp
Olive oil - 3 tblsp
Dijon Mustard - 3/4 tblsp
Balsamic Vinegar - 3/4 tblsp
Sugar - a pinch
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the chicken breast and fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. In a separate pan, heat 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
5. Add the asparagus and blanch for 30 seconds.
6. Remove the asparagus and immediately add it to the bowl of cold water.