What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Gram Flour - 1 cup
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Coconut - 4 cups, grated
Sugar - 6 cups
Ghee - 1 1/2 cups
Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
Kesari Powder - 1 tblsp
Water - 1 1/2 cups
1. Heat a little ghee in a pan.
2. Separately fry the gram flour and wheat flour.
3. Keep aside.
4. Separately fry the cashewnuts and 1 cup of grated coconut in little ghee.
5. Mix water with the remaining 3 cups of grated coconut and extract 1 cup of thick milk and 2 cups (2nd stage and 3rd stage) of thin milk.
6. Add sugar with one cup of thin coconut milk (3rd stage) and gently bring to a boil.
7. Add the other cup of thin milk and stir well until sugar has completely dissolved.