Directorate of Health Services, Odisha has published an Employment Notification for recruitment of Medical Officers (Asst Surgeons) in the rank of Group-A (Junior) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department for 570 Posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Directorate of Health Services Odisha Recruitment 2014 on or before 31.01.2014.
Total No. of Posts: 570 Posts
Name of the post : Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeons)
Category No. of Posts
U.R 285 ( 94-W)
S.E.B.C 64 ( 21-W)
Scheduled Tribe 128 ( 42 –W)
Scheduled Caste 93 ( 31 – W )
Total 570 ( 188 – W )Eligibility Criteria :Age Limit
• Candidate's age must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1 January 2014.
• The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Scheduled Caste (S.C), Scheduled Tribe (S.T), Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for P.H (O.H) candidates.Educational Qualifications
• M.B.B.S from any recognized university in the Indian Union or equivalent qualification or holder of a registered medical qualification from a Medical College recognized by the MCI.
• After passing the final M.B.B.S examination, a candidate must have successfully completed internship for at least 1 year.
• If candidates acquired M.B.B.S degree from a Foreign University, he/she is required to have passed the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination as prescribed by the Medical Council of India vide Notification No. MCI–2003 (9) Regn. 2001 Dated. 13 February 2002 and must have completed 1 year of rotating internship in a recognized Medical College.
• A candidate must have registered himself/herself under the Orissa Medical Registration Act. 1961.
Rs.15600-39100/-+Grade pay of Rs.5400/-How to apply
The candidates who are interested in applying for Directorate of Health Services Odisha 2014 can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification or can can visit the website of Health & Family Welfare Department
Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of certificates in support of educational/technical qualification, caste, date of birth should be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post only on or before 31.01.2014 to the following address.
The Joint Director of Health Services,
State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU),
Directorate of Health Services,
Heads of Department Building,
Bhubaneswar-751001, District–Khurda, Odisha
• The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICER ON ADHOC BASIS–2014.
Important DatesLast date for receipt of application forms:
31 January 2014