The Defence Research and Development Service (DRDO) is inviting online applications through the recruitment and assessment centre (RAC), DRDO for hiring scientist posts.Candidates interested to apply may apply through the official website, drdo.gov.in.
Electronics and Comm. Engineering/Electronics Engineering: 12+5
Mechanical Engineering: 9+5
Computer Science and Engineering: 9
Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 6
Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering: 2+1
Chemical Engineering: 2
Instrumentation Engineering: 2
Automobile Engineering: 1
Ceramic Engineering: 1
Material Science: 2
Polymer Science: 2
Atmospheric Science: 1
Physical Oceanography: 1
- Candidates need to have bachelor's degree and/ or master's degree in the relevant discipline
- For other disciplines: Automobile, Ceramic, Material Science, Polymer Science, Atmospheric Science, Physical Oceanography and Psychology, DRDO shall screen candidates on the basis of percentage of marks in the essential qualification in order of merit or through a separate written test.
Candidates shortlisted through the process need to appear for the interview and the details of which will be intimated later to selected individuals.
- Should have a valid GATE score card (GATE 2015/2016/2017) (Only for Subject/Disciplines in Part I)
iii) The candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned organizations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC website) that they have informed their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) in writing that they have applied for the post of Scientist 'B' in DRDO/Scientist/Engineer 'B' in ADA.
How to apply for DRDO Scientist/Engineer B Recruitment 2017
– Visit the official website - https://www.drdo.gov.in
– Under ‘What’s New’ section, click on the notification that reads: Vacancy for the post of Scientist 'B' in DRDO and Scientist / Engineer 'B' in ADA
– On the proceeding page, under the notification Direct Recruitment for Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO and Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, click on Advertisement No. 130
– Download the advertisement and take a print out for further reference
Official notification: Click here to download