Five students found dead in Beijing house

Last Updated: Mon, Feb 04, 2013 15:50 hrs

Beijing, Feb 4 (IANS) Five students of a medical college were found dead Monday in a rented house in Beijing, police said.

The five probably died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Xinhua reported.

The students from Harbin Medical University in northeast Heilongjiang province were found dead in a house in Beijing's Chaoyang district.

They were working as interns at a Beijing hospital. A probe into the deaths is underway.

More from Sify: