A Delhi court on Saturday sent two alleged Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives to four-day National Investigation Agency (NIA) custody in connection to the twin blasts that rocked Andhra Pradesh capital Hyderabad last month.
The court granted NIA´s petition that sought IM men Syed Maqbool and Imran Khan´s custody for further interrogation in the case.
The NIA said it wants to interrogate Maqbool and Khan with another alleged IM operative Obaid-Ur-Rehman.
A NIA team this week picked up eight people from Chaurama village in Bihar´s Munger district for questioning in connection to the twin blasts in Hyderabad.
The NIA team reached Munger on Wednesday and nabbed eight people for their alleged role in the blasts following a surveillance report
The surveillance report said that a mobile phone SIM card was bought with a fake identity from Munger and it was used by a terror suspect to contact the perpetrators.
The NIA, which had put the mobile phone containing the SIM card under surveillance, sent the team to quiz all those people whose names figured during conversation from the SIM.
As many as 17 people were killed and more than 100 people were injured in the twin blasts that ripped through a crowded area in Hyderabad last month.