What's life without food! If you're hungry, why wait for others to come and help you out? Grab your apron and get cooking! Making food yourself is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation. And we have plenty of mouthwatering recipes for you to try...
Eggs - 2
Maida - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 1 tblsp, granulated
Milk - 1 1/2 cups
Oil - 1/2 tblsp
Mixed Fruit Jam - 1/4 cup
Icing Sugar as required
Chocolate Sauce as required
1. Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add the maida, sugar, milk and oil.
3. Beat well.
4. Heat a little butter in a frying pan over medium flame.
5. Pour a ladleful of the batter and swirl around.
6. Cook till the edges begin to lightly brown or start to curl.
7. Turn over and cook the other side for a minute or two.
8. Transfer to a serving plate.
9. Place a portion of the jam and spread well.
10. Roll the crepe and sprinkle with icing sugar.
11. Serve warm with chocolate sauce or pour the sauce on top.