ICFAI Business School (IBS) has started its registration process for its All India Entrance Test 2013. The students will get admission to MBA/PGDM programs of IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D programme at IBS Hyderabad campus.
For management program:
- Candidates must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in English medium.
- Candidates not meeting the requirement of English medium at undergraduate level need to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May.
- Aspirants appearing in the final year of Bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+4 basis).
For Ph.D Programme:
- Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and Post Graduation in Management or a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with at least 60.
- Minimum of 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2).
- Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and post graduation are required to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score before 31st May, 2014.
For more information refer the website http://ibsat.ibsindia.org.
Last date for submission of application: 10.12.2013
Date of Exam 16.12.2013 to 07.01.2014
Date of result 20.01.2014