The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) will not allow Bollywood superstar and owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) side Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Shah Rukh Khan, to attend his team's match against Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium here on May 7 as the cricket body refused to relent on its five-year ban on the actor.
Speaking on the issue, MCA president Ravi Savant told The Indian Express: "The MCA stand remains the same. The managing committee had taken a decision of imposing a five-year ban on him (Khan) last year, and it will continue this season too."
The MCA had slapped a five-year ban on SRK from entering MCA premises, including Wankhede Stadium, following a brawl with the MCA officials after his team defeated Mumbai Indians in an IPL match last year.
SRK had initially refused to apologize for the incident and after it occurred told media that he became aggressive only when they ´manhandled´ the children under his responsibility at the stadium and misbehaved with him.