Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) has released the time table for Btech degree course, that is to be held in the month of February 2018.Candidates who are about the appear for the exams may visit the official website, jntuh.ac.in for more details.
As per the official statement of the university, “Regular / Supplementary Examinations for the B. Tech (CCC) I Year, (09, 08 & 07 Batches) II Year (09, 08 & 07 Batches), III Year (09, 08 & 07 Batches) & IV year (09, 08 & 07 Batches) will be held during February -2018.”
The online registration process for the same will start from January 1 and close on 12.The examinations would commence from February 5, 2018 onwards.
It has to be noted that students need to pay the examination fee of Rs.150 per theory subject / lab exam (for I to IV years) and Rs. 150 for viva‐voce (for final year only).
The B. Tech. (CCC) students who wish to apply for the University examination are requested to make note of the new procedure for making the exam fee payment and for the submission of the application for the Tech (CCC). Examinations.
- Visit the University Examinations portal at the URL http://registrations.jntuh.ac.in/olrccc
- Select the regular / backlog subjects, year-wise, for which the registrations are to be performed using the appropriate menu service.
- If not uploaded earlier upload your pass-port size digital photograph in the same registrations portal. Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format size below 50kb. If it is in other format, it should be converted to JPEG format.
- Obtain the printout of the PDF file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registrations portal.
- Make the payment online, either by using the Visa / Master credit / debit cards or by generating the SBH online challan.
- The photo copies of PDF receipt generated in case of payment by payment-gateway or the University copy of the SBH challan incase of challan payment should be taken.
- The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt (as initem 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send by post to “B. Tech (CCC) cell, Office of the Director, SCDE, Administrative Building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085”
Candidates may contact on the number 9704033577, 9989980170 if there are any registrations related problems.
Hall tickets can be downloaded from the same website, 5 days before the start of examinations, without which candidates wont be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Official dates: Click here to download the examination dates