Kerala Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for the various kinds of categories. Interested candidates can apply through online until 16.01.2013.
Name & no of posts
KPSC will recruit many numbers of candidates for the 18 different kinds of post. The post details are,
1. Medical officer (Homoeo) / Assistant insurance medical officer (Homoeo)
2. Medical officer (Homoeo)
3. Lecturer in food science
4. Rehabilitation coordinator
5. Electric lineman
7. Lecturer - Sanskrit (Nyaya) / (Vedantha) / (Jyothisha)
8. Chief Personnel Officer
9. Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda)
10. Medical officer (Homoeo) [SR for SC/ST]
11. Head of section in architecture (Special Recruitment for STs)
12. Head of section in instrument technology (Special Recruitment for STs)
13. Higher secondary school teacher (Jr.) Mathematics
14. Junior public health nurse Gr-II
15. LP school assistant (Tamil) Medium)
16. HSA(Social Studies)-Tamil Medium
17. Lower division clerk (Partially Blind - Ex-Servicemen only)
18. Lower division clerk (Ex-Servicemen Muslim only)
Age limit and qualification
For the age limit and qualification for the corresponding post kindly check the Kerala PSC’s website www.keralapsc.org.
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply online for the corresponding post on or before 16-01-2013. The website to apply online is www.keralapsc.org.
The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored in the written examination.
Mode of submitting application form
Candidates should apply online through the Kerala PSC’s website www.keralapsc.org. Before apply online candidates are required to take a scan copy of recent photography and signature. After the completion of registration process candidates are required to keep the print out of registration form.
Date of notification: 28-12-2012
Last date to apply online: 16.01.2013
Candidates are required to give own and valid e-mail ID or mobile number while registration. Commission will contact you by the details given by you while registration.
To know more details, www.keralapsc.org