Web Sify
Follow us on
Mail
Print

Kid eats used condom, mom sues McDonald's

Source : ANI
Last Updated: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 10:28 hrs
A McDonald's sign is shown at the entrance to one of the company's restaurants in Del Mar

New York: A Chicago toddler's mother has sued McDonald's after her son ate a used condom that he allegedly found in the chain's play area and got hospitalised.

Anishi Spencer, who filed a lawsuit in Cook County Circuit Court against McDonalds Corporation and McDonalds of Illinois on Wednesday, wants at least $50,000 in damages from the chain, which she says failed to properly clean hazardous debris from an area that is used by kids for playing, the New York Daily News reported.

She said that she was with her two sons - Jonathan, then three, and Jacquel, two - at the Gage Park diner on February 4, when her boys started playing in the play area and found the used condom.

Jacquel later coughed up a piece of the rubber, and she immediately took both the kids to hospital.

Spencer, who says the cash will be spent on the boys' medical bills, also said that the chain did not use surveillance to uncover any deviant activities on its grounds.




blog comments powered by Disqus
most popular on facebook
talking point on sify news