Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav

Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav on becoming the youngest CM in UP.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 135 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: satyanarayan yadav On:27/04/2013
If he can bring some development to UP like eduction, employment, infrastructure then only he can retain the power in next election otherwise his happiness will be shortlived may be for 5 years.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: MAHESH VAIDYA On:09/02/2013
akhilesh is the yungest cm on india
Posted By: Gundosrri On:06/02/2013
Aloha! isn
Posted By: amar gupta On:10/12/2012
congratulation sir ji........
Posted By: adacamping On:09/12/2012
Hey, nice blog with good info. I really like coming back here often. There?s only one thing that annoys me and that is the misfunctioning of comment posting. I usually get to 500 error page, and have to do the post twice. - I asked the internet marketer if she could bring a sister for me. She did. Sister Maria Teresa. It was a very slow evening. We discussed the New Testament. We agreed that He was very well adjusted for an only child. - Woody Allen Born 1935
Posted By: kaleraftr On:09/12/2012
I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but Im glad I visited. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I believe my visitors will find that very useful.
Posted By: Gundoslpv On:07/12/2012
Aloha! air
Posted By: Rigalaskigh On:06/12/2012
Hi people im friendly bubly and a very out going person i enjoy nites in and out love a cuddle up on.
Well Ive always been into music.

I am a fun loving person i am out going but partly disabled which i do not let get in the way of me.
Looking for someone to laugh with shear the good times,i have a kind heart and i am sincere.
I am a cub and scout leader so enjoy doing things outdoors like camping,walking ect i also enjoy goi.
My name'S Molly and I'M 19, i work as a model.
I am hardworking, see.
Posted By: Abdo On:17/10/2012
Hi Luca! Welcome to the blog. I don't know where you are posting from at the mnmoet but I think you might be from the school in New Zealand that are linked to our Year 5 at Thistly Meadow. Is that right? When I was a child I lived in Melbourne in Australia, in the estate in Vermont South where the soap Neighbours is now set. As children we used to sing, Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin flew away. Father Christmas lost his whiskers flying TAA. TAA was Trans Australian Airways a local airline. Is this the song you are thinking about?This is a Christmas song. In India the main religion is Hindu, and they don't celebrate Christmas. Their main festival is Divali, celebrated in November. It celebrates the story of king and queen Rama and Sita defeating the evil god Ravana and returning from exile to their city of Alodya. To welcome them the people put candles, or divas, in their doorways, to light the way. So no, I don't think they sing this song. I haven't heard this song since leaving Australia when I was eight years old. It's not a song English children sing about Christmas. I think it's only sung in Australia and New Zealand. Where we live, in Leicester, many Indian people live, particularly from the Gujarat region of India, as this area is famous for textiles, and Leicester's main industry is textiles (making clothes and cloth). Because of this, Leicester has the biggest Divali celebration outside India in the world.Thankyou, Luca. You have reminded me of a song I sung as a chilld that I had forgotten about.
Posted By: Gundosjof On:16/10/2012
Aloha! uer
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe