Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Wish Obama

Barack Obama assumed charge as the first black American president of the US on Tuesday. Wish him on the occasion.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 586 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Mahesh On:11/07/2010
Namuste Sir,
Greetings from SOS Children's Villages of India, Bengaluru!
Warm welcome to Bengaluru.
Wish you all the best,
from SOS Family..
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: kasireddy sudhakar reddy On:10/12/2009
May god bless you....
May god bless you....
May god bless you....
Posted By: NITIN On:28/04/2009
HOW THIS INCIDENT TOOK PLACE
Posted By: K F Dholoo On:09/02/2009
Dear Mr President in these times of global chaos & dwonturn I sincerely wish you all the very Best in your new career and hope you can bring some semblance of peace & stability in this chaotic world. You will have to be both sincere and tough and not mollycoddle the countries who breed the jihadis while presenting a straight & "innocent" face to the world.
Posted By: vinita On:02/02/2009
Sir,
your inaugural speech was mesmerising. I hope that you rable to do the right things for the USA, India, and rest of the world in your 4 (+ 4) tenure.
I pray that with your pragmatism , this splintered world might yet see some sanity and peace.
Regds
vinita
p.s. Just started reading your book "Dreams from my Father" it starts in an engaging manner and your wry sense of humor shines thru'!!
Posted By: vinita On:02/02/2009
Sir,
your inaugural speech was mesmerising. I hope that you rable to do the right things for the USA, India, and rest of the world in your 4 (+ 4) tenure.
I pray that with your pragmatism , this splintered world might yet see some sanity and peace.
Regds
vinita
p.s. Just started reading your book "Dreams from my Father" it starts in an engaging manner and your wry sense of humor shines thru'!!
Posted By: Mahendran On:27/01/2009
I sincerely wish him all the success. Change is in built mechanism of human beings and you proved it SIR. I wish OBAMA will bring peace and prosperity to this world. GOD BLESS HIM,
Posted By: m.selvarajan On:25/01/2009
Congratulations Mr.President. Wish you all the best. God Bless You in all your walks of life and May God Bless You to achieve WORLD PEACE in your tenure. I pray Almighty for your good health,longevity,prosperity,fame and wisdom.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe