Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Thackeray slams Sachin

Was Sachin Tendulkar taking a "cheeky single", as criticised by Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, with his "Mumbai for all" remark?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 165 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: diwaker On:31/05/2010
Bal Thackrey Ka Baap use mumbai janmdin par gift dekar mara tha.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Sandeep On:28/03/2010
At his level and position, he can only afford, if at all, to take cheeky singles to give his opinion against a bull like Sena......There is nothing wrong except that a personality like him is even forced to do cheeky things instead of coming straight.....Sena and all political parties, who take help of criticism/vandalism of big personalities, should be taught lesson by our judiciary or thru legal luminaries by filing writ petitions....
Posted By: Darjeelingtea On:03/02/2010
Balasaheb Thackeray should start from primary school along with Raj Thaceray. He has proved that proper education is very much required for building up a Nation. I feel pity that these kind of statement is coming up in media. Media should condemn this kind of attitude by not printing his activities in Newspaper. Terrorizing people is not the solution, Media should boycott the Thackerays ( Who are with no" rays" of hope for India)
Posted By: ashish On:02/02/2010
Whatever said by Sachin is absolutely correct. Anyone born in India in whatever region is An Indian first then Marathi or anyone else. We sholud be proud of being from our region but we should respect all parts and their belonged ones of India. this is what make us unite. We all are 'the people of india' not 'the people of our region' only and every part of India is for every Indian not for there aboriginals only.
Posted By: chandan On:29/01/2010
all thackrey's( Bal,Raj,Udhav) are "spineless parasite" . They always criticize ppl just 4 publicity as they have nothing to do.
Posted By: HARRISH VENKATESH GOWDA On:08/12/2009
BALU BOKUD TERI AUKADH HEE KYA HAI BEY SACHIN KE BARRE ME BOLNE KI
BAL THACKREY KO SACHIN KA GOO KHANA CHAHIYEH, SAMJHA KYA YOU OLD BOKUD
BAL THACKREY KI AUKAADH HEE NAY HAI, HE IS A DONKEY WHY WE ARE GIVING IMPORTANCE TO HIS COMMENT ON , ON HIS OWN PAPPER, LET THEM ALL GO TO HELL, IF I GET AN OPPURTUNITY , I'LL DROP THEM TO HELL
Posted By: naren On:08/12/2009
we r indians....stop fighting and live peaceful forever
Posted By: amit On:24/11/2009
I dont agree with Raj at all
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent