Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Srikrishna committee report on Telangana

Telangana: Are you in favour of any of the options suggested by the Srikrishna committee report?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 237 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Hefty On:10/02/2013
Yes
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: PARVEEN GUPTA On:31/01/2013
SIR JUST FOR SOME POLITICAL MOVE MEANT MAKE PEOPLE TO FOOL ENJOY ONLY BIG ONE NOT ANY ORNERY PUBLIC REMEMBER JARKHAND / MADHU KODA / BHAIR LALU / MP / CG BUT PUBLIC MAKE FOOL
Posted By: ramani On:04/10/2011
taking a crucial decision on such an issue is not possible.first of all politicians who are supporting the agitation should be suppressed and then know of peoples decision and do according to it.
Posted By: rajkumar On:22/09/2011
separate telangana is the only solution, see the fun of joker T.G.Venkatesh that seema people can not mix with Andhra, than how long telangana people will tolarate the injustice being done to this zonal by seemaandhra, its purely failure of UPA Government, at any cost if not now but in near future the formation of telangana is the only solution, this issue is never ending
Posted By: sudheer On:19/08/2011
this more of business for leader's less as moments. we are losing hope in day today life.let us forget
Posted By: Haqani On:09/04/2011
Options are not practical
Posted By: vijayanand On:12/03/2011
i love ap and its people, i can understand the pain of you. but violence is not a option for this,politicians igniting you. please maintain peace
Posted By: resonableRaja On:28/01/2011
I understand the suffering of Telangana people but I am not confident that dividing the state will benefit the Telangana region.

Telangana will only survive with current TRS leadership. In the long run Telangana will not be as stable as it is now.

Having said that the only solution for this problem is separate T state but independent election need to be done and formation of the state should be gradual.

RJ
Posted By: prasad On:19/01/2011
no
Posted By: R Baascaran On:19/01/2011
I have the best solution. Just carve out Telengana from AP. Then merge the coastal AP and Rayalaseema with Telengana. Or simply, change the name of AP to Telengana. The whole issue is solved in one stroke. How is that?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe