Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died in a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1585 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts On:21/04/2012
I will right away seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: T.S.CHRISTINA On:12/09/2010
we mis you sir our state became offerns what ever the stitutions may be we allways think if YSR was ther this would not happen. we MISS u sir.2day i feel if i would b among pple who died after hearing dat ur no more.
Posted By: T.S.CHRISTINA On:12/09/2010
we mis you sir our state became offerns what ever the stitutions may be we allways think if YSR was ther this would not happen. we MISS u sir.2day i feel if i would b among pple who died after hearing dat ur no more.
Posted By: surendra reddy On:04/09/2010
you are very dynamic@dashing and kadapa(ysrdt)pulivendula pulibidda
Posted By: Raja On:02/09/2010
great leader."YSR".........may his soul rested in peace
Posted By: sainath On:01/09/2010
YSR "The only leader" i specially that his soul may rest in peace and all who died hearing his death and god bless his fly and "YS Jagan the Future of AP"
Posted By: swarna Rayalaseema On:28/08/2010
WE ARE VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT WE MISSED A LOT AND LOVEABLE PERSON . STILL WE ARE UNABLE TO DIGEST YOUR DEMISE .AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY AFTER YOUR DEMISE SO MANY CHANGES OCCURING IN POLITICS.I AND WE CANNOT DIGEST THIS KIND OF MISSING YOU I MYSELF PLEADING TO GOD PLEASE SHOW THE WAY LIKE YOUR LIVE APPEARENCE IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE.AND GIVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THINKING OF HAPPINGS IN THIS GAP PERIOD I WANT LIKE U SAME PERSONALITY LIKE YOU .SO THAT NO ONE CANNOT FORGET YOU NEVER AND EVER TILL THE UNIVERSE. SORRY FOR MISSING YOU .GOD MAY GIVE PEACE AND HAPPY FOR EVERY ONE THOSE WHO FEAR TO GOD AND LOVES GOD .
Posted By: swarna Rayalaseema On:28/08/2010
WE ARE VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT WE MISSED A LOT AND LOVEABLE PERSON . STILL WE ARE UNABLE TO DIGEST YOUR DEMISE .AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY AFTER YOUR DEMISE SO MANY CHANGES OCCURING IN POLITICS.I AND WE CANNOT DIGEST THIS KIND OF MISSING YOU I MYSELF PLEADING TO GOD PLEASE SHOW THE WAY LIKE YOUR LIVE APPEARENCE IN THE HEARTS OF EVERY ONE IN THE UNIVERSE.AND GIVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THINKING OF HAPPINGS IN THIS GAP PERIOD I WANT LIKE U SAME PERSONALITY LIKE YOU .SO THAT NO ONE CANNOT FORGET YOU NEVER AND EVER TILL THE UNIVERSE. SORRY FOR MISSING YOU .GOD MAY GIVE PEACE AND HAPPY FOR EVERY ONE THOSE WHO FEAR TO GOD AND LOVES GOD .
Posted By: y paparao kakinada On:16/03/2010
kakinada pastors says:
y.paparao paparao yelchuri yeluchuri paparao yeluchuri papa rao kakinada is cheating people around the globe by sending false emails and photos and raising lot of funds. The funds Y.Paparao receives from american donors are used for his lavish life drinking luxury and costly call girls. Please donors donot be fooled by paparao false photos and emails and letters. He hate christ but act like christian. He is utterly misusing the funds of God. please have a proper check before you join hands with this cheater and drinker and womeniser paparao.
Posted By: arjun das m On:22/12/2009
I can't understand the logic or strategy of God... when you have come into power for the first time and had the best of all that you wished he let you...

But when you came into power the second term, we understand that you were really concerned about the people, we know that you felt nothing could satisfy you better than knowing your people and the conditions they are in...

so you had begun this journey.... we are waiting... where are you... we are waiting to tell you all that we have and want... hope God atleast transmits this if not retun you to your people....

we love you
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent