Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
News Home | Columns††|India news† †|Education††|Slide Shows††|Hyderabad††|Kolkata† †|New Delhi ††|Chennai† †|Mumbai ††|World news† †|Offbeat ††|Latest news
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Does Kasab deserve death?

Ajmal Amir Kasab was sentenced to death by a special court, which ruled that he did not have any right to live. Do you think the court should have given him a lighter punishment?

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 570 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Narottam Jogi On:06/05/2010
What you do when a dog bits. Do you bit him in revenge? If yes then what is the difference between you and a dog.

Do you believe you will be the same person if you would have born in different family/place/releign. We are not more then a bunch of thoughts which we have accumulated from our past.

Every child born with the same innocence. They donít have any hate or love.

Then our ego teach them to become whatever we like to be in name of our society, culture, releign etc. I will not blame to Kasab, if I was in his place I could have done exactly the same as he did. Same way if he was born in place of me, he will be exactly like me. Any innocent ego canít deny that.

There ware many peace loving persons like Gandhi/Budha/Mahavira born on this earth, and I think they all will feel petty for Kasab.

I would like to address to those conditions rather then at to any particular person, nation or realign.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Subho Basu On:06/05/2010
1)We cannot give life,so we shouldnot give death?
2)Mr.Anroshan stop daydreaming and get into development work.War against India is an expensive affair and during recession traditional sponsors for such activity has become rare to find. Again such happening shall increase the embarrasment of muslims all over the world.
Post Reply | View Reply(2)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Dinesh On:06/05/2010
Now its Govt's Duty to " HONOR " Court Verdict & Respect Terrorist Kasab's sentiments to give him " ONEWAY " for long awaiting 72 Virgins. MERCY PETITION after Appeals must be forwarded to Home Ministry or President's Office with Time Limit, before the Judgement of GREAT INDIAN JUDICIARY SYSTEM becomes MOCKERY. 6 Americans were Targeted & Killed on 26/11. US must prosecute Kasab's Masters sitting in Pakistan, enjoying BIRYANI on Free Aid.
Posted By: Dr. K. Ramachandrachar On:06/05/2010
Is this a question to be asked?
Do you want to build public opinion against the Court's decision? Such journalism is not appreciated. I wonder why Indian Government kept cool without retaliating when it was attacked. It's not just Kasab. It is Pakistan which has lost the right to live (as a country).
Posted By: Dr. K. Ramachandrachar On:06/05/2010
Is this a question to be asked?
Do you want to build public opinion against the Court's decision? Such journalism is not appreciated. I wonder why Indian Government kept cool without retaliating when it was attacked. It's not just Kasab. It is Pakistan which has lost the right to live (as a country).
Posted By: lokesh On:06/05/2010
yes he should be sentenced to death
Posted By: Ajay Deuskar On:06/05/2010
No Way. I think our constitution should have even better punishments like many other countries, so that a second kasab should not dare it with INDIA
Post Reply | View Reply(2)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Jayanta Chowdhury On:06/05/2010
He definitely deserve death sentence, but I doubt he is actually be executed (even if when?). You know our govt & politicians (UPA), do they really bother about innocent's lives?
Posted By: radhika On:06/05/2010
Please don't delay the execution. Hang him immediately.
Posted By: C. CHANDRA PRAKASH On:06/05/2010
Ajmal Amir Kasab should be hanged to death in a public place at the earliest. There should not be any sentiments. If he is hanged, only one person is going to die, otherwise he and his nasty terrorists groups will take live of hundreds of innocent people. After all, terrorist is a terrorist, he can not be a HINDU, MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN OR SIKH. But In India under Anthonio Maino's (Sonia) Congress rule, no Terrorist will be hanged, if the terrorist is belongs to MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN. That is what Afzal Guru is enjoying in Indian Jail. Now, Kasab will get a Royal life in Indian Prison at the cost of poor tax payers in India. JAI SONIA, JAI CONGRESS.
Post Reply | View Reply(3)| Report abuse | Forward
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe