Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Ayodhya issue

Do you think the legal battle over the Ram Janmabhoomi- Babri Masjid issue will ever end?

More
>>

 
 *
 *
 *
Maximum characters allowed - 1000
 
 
  
 
Fields marked with * are Mandatory
 
   
 
Latest Messages Total messages : 104 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: True Patriot On:21/09/2010
For democracy to be meaningful and for democracy NOT becong a farce as in our country for the past 63 years, Voting MUST be made compulsory in all assembly and lok sabha elections and if possible VOTING must be limited to only those with a minimum graduate or internediate degree and those not voting without strong reasons, must be jailed or fined heavily or both. It is important to scrap the present electoral and voting system which allows parties with even 10 percent votes to rule the rest 90 percent voters who do not agree with the policies of winner in elections.The present system must be replaced by a USA style presidential system where the voters elect their leader directly and not through crooked agents and crooked political parties.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: True Patriot On:21/09/2010
It is really a shame that our media and intellectuals are NOT taking up crucial and important national issue concerning the future of the nation and are dancing to the tunes of the crooked pay-masters who want the media and intellectuals to project only those minor issues that will fecth them votes and power by hook or crook election after election. For democracy to be meaningful and for democracy NOT becong a farce as in our country for the past 63 years, Voting MUST be made compulsory in all assembly and lok sabha elections and if possible VOTING must be limited to only those with a minimum graduate or internediate degree and those not voting without strong reasons, must be jailed or fined heavily or both
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: True Patriot On:21/09/2010
Has any one seen any banana republic where 85 crore majority hindus are running scared of about 10 crore minority msulims and christians and where the terror filled minoritites are making 85 crores hindus third class citizens and slaves using the crooked mafia rulers? If you have not seen, see our hindustan which is the greatest banan republica in history. Here in this banana republic of majority moronic hindus they have to seek permission from minoritites to pay homage and repsocets to their gods in temples,what a shame, rss,vhp and bjp cadres and shameless patriotic indians.
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: True Patriot On:21/09/2010
All world citizens Including ALL Hindus and ALL patriotic Indians MUST look at underlying causes of world terror DEEPLY AND FIND LASTING and not temporaray solutions. Islam and christianity are the world's most hate-filled and terror promoting religions with the promise of heaven after death for killing or converting non-muslims and non-christians like hindus,sikhs,buddhists,etc. Muslims&christians need to learn to love others and not to hate or kill others and muslins NEED to know the real meaning of tolerance and love for others or kafirs belonging to non-muslim beliefs.. BUTOnly in our banana republic of super mornonic majority hindus of over 80 creores that terrorist muslim minority can trample and slowly eliminate the majority hindus
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
<< Previous 11 
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe