Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav

Congratulate Akhilesh Yadav on becoming the youngest CM in UP.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 135 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: YADVENDRA On:10/03/2012
Akhilesh Ji you are great hope for people of UP. Today I was waching your interview on India TV. Very Happy to note your views. I can bet now that India has discovered the real leader.The political vaccume is over.You are different. You are the only leader speaking for benifit of every body in a very decent language showing very high level of maturity . You have spoken about Farmers , students , unemployeds , Youth every one, while Mayawati is rallying for dalit votes, BJP playing forward Hindu card. Congress trying to Woo both Muslims & dalit.
You have Very great level of IQ with clear vision for development of Uttar Pradesh.
With this win the expectation of people of not only UttarPradesh but India has increased from SP. Now time has come to deliver. I am sure with the able leadership quality and great vision and under the guidance of Shri RamGopal Yadav JI and other able leaders of SP Akhileshi JI will be able to deliver with in pace with the development required in all areas in
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: rehana On:10/03/2012
Sir, Heartly wishes to your great achievement. I wish i could have been there to see all the happenings and be a part of your work. But iam here in Andhra Pradesh. No matter. One day surely i'll be part of your party.
Posted By: SANJEEV KUMAR On:10/03/2012
KEEP IT UP GOD IS WITH YOU
Posted By: Maqbool Ahmed On:10/03/2012
R/Sir,

Hearty Congratulations

Resp. regards

Maqbool Ahmed
Posted By: Gnana Arockiam - Tamilnadu On:10/03/2012
Dear young man congratulation. Lead your state to be youthfull and away from castel controversies.
Posted By: Rajesh On:10/03/2012
Hope? its a good start with you
Posted By: SATISH PILLAI On:10/03/2012
New generation new era great
Posted By: Rachana Bothra On:10/03/2012
Congratulations and best of work for all of us. Thanks for being the leader for us.
Posted By: Pramod Kumar Sharma On:10/03/2012
Incidentally, UP is the richest source of potentials , but very few to harness for the growth of UP.I ma sure being a young turk you can give UP a face lift unlike Mayawati , but like Nitish , who is honestly trying his best towards positive development for mass uplift.
Posted By: sanjeev arora On:10/03/2012
Congratulation
<< Previous 11  12  13  14 
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent