Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died in a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1585 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: shadab On:05/09/2009
the leader with a great qualities he has given his life for the peopl;e he was going to attend a peop;es program nad bcoz of them he lost his life in his rul;e the satte has gor the radical change in every aspeect minorities has got the reservation
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: irfan On:05/09/2009
Our Ntion has lost a great leader he was outstanding in his regime the literacy rate also has been increased.
Posted By: Srinivas Masireddy On:05/09/2009
May your soul rest in peace
Posted By: Arun kr.Agarawl On:05/09/2009
It is sad dissmisal
Posted By: Siddharth Mani On:05/09/2009
He was a good hardworking CM of Andhra Pradesh who cared for the people of Andhra especially the poor and the needy. A man who walked 18,000kms in Andhra to understand and solve peoples problems through a padayatra. He brought in many schemes to develope agriculture which includes crops insurance 1kg rice at 2rs farm loan waiver free power to farmers then sanctioning more than 86 SEZ'S across Andhra Pradesh and many more other schemes, His son is a industrialisr come politician so that is good for andhra so he should be next CM. Hail the YSR Legacy and let congress shine in Andhra under Jagamohan Reddy.
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Aziz Khan On:05/09/2009
Yes it's A Great Loss to the Nation & As well as to the State.
YSR is the Face of Hope for the farmers.
Posted By: Sampath Goud On:05/09/2009
A great person with outstanding leadership qualities. I just am not able to digest the news of his death. These are the words I speak to outside but I am deeply torn within. And my grief is inexplicable. May his soul rest in peace!

HariH Aum~
Posted By: V.Krishnan On:05/09/2009
My deepest condolence for YSR family. We really cant understand why good people like YSR are passed away early.Andra lost a good CM. Number of people gathered in funeral shows how good person he is.
Posted By: raj tenglikar On:05/09/2009
he is the tiger of andhra,
the no of people died hearing his death shows the loyalty of people of andhra.
Post Reply | View Reply(1)| Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: sumitha On:05/09/2009
YS why did u leave us.iam not able to digest.u r our beloved father.CM no one can take ur place.Whole nation adores ur voice,ur way of walking.u r beloved son to JESUS CHRIST.
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Can Nawaz Sharif change Indo-Pak ties?
Yes  No  Maybe