Sify News
WebSify
Follow us on
Is it time to switch to public transport?
Sify Home >> News >> Messageboard
Message Board
Topic
Pay tribute to YSR

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy died in a helicopter crash. Pay tribute to him.

More
>>

Maximum characters allowed - 1000

Fields marked with * are Mandatory

Latest Messages Total messages : 1585 | Today’s messages : 0
Posted By: Arun On:05/09/2009
I deeply pray from my heart to rest the great man's soul in peace. I had been continuosly and very keenly observing the updates on sify, tv coverage and newspapers since the chopper went missing news till ysr being laid to rest. Truely he is the man of masses and I being a karnatakaian, pay due respects to him and a truely a man, who has won my heart too, being a person from other state, a thing which says, boundaries are just in maps, but distance never matters for a person to be close to any, and touch his heart
Post Reply | Report abuse | Forward
Posted By: Arun On:05/09/2009
I deeply prauy from my heart to rest the great man's soul in peace. I had been continuosly and very keenly observing the updates on sify, tv coverage sice the missing news to ysr being laid to rest. Truely he is the man of masses and I being a karnatakaian, pay due respects to him and a truely a man, who has won my heart too, being a person from other state, a thing which says, boundaries are just in maps, but distance never matters for a person to be close to any, and touch his heart
Posted By: sumitha On:05/09/2009
YS have lighted our lives.when he became the first CM,he made all contract agriculture officer posts regular.my elder sister has benefited and our lives have shined like any thing.He is legend and dynamic.I am very sorry. we lost a leader.next Jagan is our CM.Then only our state will nourish.
Posted By: Manik Rao Badam On:05/09/2009
AthmaBandu, deena jananeta.

Ma Gunde lothulonchi pongukostunna, dukani apukoni.

Salute Chestunnanu -

Memu unnantha varaku, ma gundello untaru.
Posted By: suba On:05/09/2009
you should take up another 30 lakh mourning people in addition to those 300
Posted By: Appanna Naidu MALAYSIA On:05/09/2009
For all the good deeds you have done to Mankind Dhanyavadalu. May your soul rest in peace.
Posted By: A.J.Naidu On:05/09/2009
We (Friends) miss YSR,More favourable CM for Farmers and poor people.It is really big and unforgetable downfall for andhra .It is very sad news,our condelences to all family's who died in Crash.
Posted By: Paul Diwakar On:05/09/2009
WE LOST OUR BELOVED FATHER OF OUR HEART WHOM GOD HAS CHOSEN TO LEAD THE A.P.
Posted By: Jay On:05/09/2009
1. Spoke in pure Telugu, eloquently but without any drama.
2. Down to earth in speech and demeanor, and a shrewd politician that could disarm even an enemy.
3. A pure heart that can forgive and could happily smile at even an enemy.
4. A resolve to speak for the voiceless and help the desperate.
5. Strong sense of right and wrong.
6. Resolve to do the right and correct the wrong without turning back or second thoughts, even when the world was against him.
7. A devout Christian who was trusted by Hindus (like myself), Muslims and others. This can happen only in India and Dr. YSR proved it.
8. Strong knowledge what the state is, what the needs are and what needs to be done.
9. Most of all, he was decisive and man-of-action that changed lives of millions who thought there was no hope.

Can this land ever reproduce such a person?
Posted By: JITENDRA K SHARMA On:05/09/2009
Ham sab bhagvan se prarthan karte hain ki Bhagvan YSR ki aatma ko shanti de.
<< Previous 11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next >>
ADVERTISEMENT
women section
Opinion Poll
Rate Deepika's Tamil accent